What technical requirements do I have to meet to use papagei.com?
WEB (Access via Desktop PC)
papagei.com is designed for the use in your browser, so all you need is an internet-enabled computer with at least 1 GB of main memory and a clock rate of at least 1.4 GHz to display our video material.
- Microsoft® Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (supported only in connection with the latest version of Google Chrome), Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10+
- Latest version of these browsers: Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft® IE (starting from version 9) or Mozilla Firefox
- Adobe® Flash® Player 16+
- For optimal operation, we recommend a screen resolution of at least 1024x768 pixels.
- Download speed of at least 1.2 Mbps.
- Headphones: recommended and required for the online face-to-face training.
- Microphone: recommended and required for the online face-to-face training.
- Webcam: recommended and required for the online face-to-face training.
Our videos are encoded in the “Adobe Flash” format, which means that you’ll require the Adobe Flash Player plugin for your browser.
Please check if you are using the latest version of Adobe Flash Player on your system by clicking on the following link to the Adobe Flash help center and following the instructions step by step:
To ensure optimum and smooth operation, we recommend observing the following instructions:
- Close all other applications that might influence the bandwidth and processor performance available, e.g. Skype, Lync, other video players or streaming services.
- Avoid using too many browsers, browser windows or tabs.
If any other questions arise, please feel free to contact our papagei.com Support Team.