papagei.com offers a proficiency test in cooperation with Oxford University Press (OUP).
This test is based on "the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, teaching, assessment (CEFR)."
Instructions proficiency test:
- Prepare for your test.
- Ensure you have enough time. The test will take about 30 - 45 minutes.
- It is important that you do not close the papagei training environment while completing the test as otherwise the result cannot be assigned to your account.
- Take a break, but no longer than 5 minutes!
- Please note, you will lose the results you have obtained after 20 minutes of inactivity.
- You have to complete your test to get a result in your dashboard.
- Tests that haven’t been completed can't be resumed later.
- After you have completed the test you will find the result in your dashboard
within the papagei.com training environment.
(see: My Learning Success -> My Proficiency Test)
Minimum Technical Requirements
The test also contains exercises on listening comprehension – these exercises require Flash Player which is not supported by some devices (e.g. iOS smartphones).
We recommend using a mobile or a desktop device that is able to support Flash Player.