Online Face-to-Face Training with Adobe Connect
The papagei.com online face-to-face training with Adobe Connect is designed for the use in your browser, so all you need is an internet-enabled computer with at least 1 GB of main memory and a clock rate of at least 1.4 GHz to display our video material.
- Microsoft® Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (supported only in connection with the latest version of Google Chrome), Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10+
- Browser: latest version of Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft® IE (min. 10) or Mozilla Firefox
- Adobe® Flash® Player 11.2+ It is recommended to use the latest version of Adobe® Flash® Player
- For optimal operation, we recommend a screen resolution of at least 1024x768
- Download speed of at least 1.2 Mbps.
- Headphones: recommended and required for the online face-to-face training.
- Microphone: recommended and required for the online face-to-face training.
- Webcam: recommended and required for the online face-to-face training.
To ensure optimum and smooth operation of the online trainings, we recommend observing the following instructions:
- Configure the audio settings using the Connect audio wizard. You find the wizard here: Meeting -> Audio Setup Wizard
By clicking on the following link, you can check if your configuration for the online face-to-face trainings is sufficient…
- Close all other applications that might influence the bandwidth and processor performance available, e.g. Skype, Lync, other video players or streaming services.
- Avoid using to many browsers, browser windows or tabs.
- Adjust your microphone’s settings to a level of 100 here: “Recording Device – Settings – Level”
Test Room for Audio Settings: https://connect.papagei.com/tec-test/
Please note: Only the following users can access the room:
- authorized guests or
- users who already have a Connect account (e.g. users who have been registered for an OPT)
The room is created solely for tests or the configuration of audio settings – please use the audio wizard for configuration prior to each training/session. Using the test room, you can do this beforehand in order to recognize in advance if technical support might be necessary.
If any other questions arise, please feel free to contact our Support Team.